Wild Summer Flowers
Bit stronger in taste, wildflower honey is light and fruity yet richly flavored at the same time.
This honey is extracted from the wildflowers and natural herbs in the upper Hunza Valley (Gilgit Baltistan).
- Organic wildflower honey contains nutrients and minerals that improve metabolism and helps in digesting food quickly.
- Wildflower honey contains natural sugar and essential vitamins, which is why athletes integrate honey in their diets to stay energetic and healthy.
- The physical application of honey gives the skin a youthful glow. It diminishes acne scars and acts as an anti-aging lotion.
- It helps in free bowel movement and improves constipation.
- Antioxidants compounds present in organic wildflower honey have been proven to be helpful in heart disease, strokes, and several other cancers.
Organic wildflower honey can soothe a sore throat or a stubborn cough. Sometimes at par with the pharmaceutical pills, honey can bring relief to an upper respiratory tract infection.