Nectar Source: Wild Sidr Flowers
Color: Brown reddish color
It’s a sweet honey with rich, lavish and divine fruity taste.
Sidr Honey is among the finest variants of honey in the world. It comes with a distinctive taste, and is rich in nutrients. This variant is extracted from the nectar of the Sidr/Lote tree flowers, which is also called as Jujube. The fruits of the tree have high-energy content, its leaves are protein rich and its leaves are rich in nutrients such as Iron, Calcium and Magnesium. This is a 100% natural type of honey- for no chemicals or synthetic additions are involved, and neither is any machinery used. This honey is considered sacred in many religions.
- Sidr berries are extremely nutritious.
- This honey is particularly good in aiding liver problems, stomach problems, and respiratory infections.
- It helps strengthen the immune system.
- Due to its low glycemic index ranking it may help in balancing blood sugar levels.
- Suitable for adults and athletes.